Report NEP-ARA-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ziya Onis & Ali Burak Güven, 2010. "Global Crisis, National Responses: The Political Economy of Turkish Exceptionalism," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1013, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Ahmet Içduygu, 2009. "International Migration and Human Development in Turkey," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-52, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Oct 2009.
- Stefano, Collina, 2009. "Islamic equity funds: an Italian perspective," MPRA Paper 22343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- INSEL, Aysu & TEKCE, Mahmut, 2010. "Econometric Analysis of the Bilateral Trade Flows in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," MPRA Paper 22184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmad, Mohd. Izhar & Masood, Tariq & Khan, Mohd Saeed, 2010. "Problems and Prospects of Islamic Banking: a case Study of Takaful," MPRA Paper 22232, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Mar 2010.
- May Y Khamis & Abdullah Al-Hassan & Nada Oulidi, 2010. "The GCC Banking Sector; Topography and Analysis," IMF Working Papers 10/87, International Monetary Fund.
- Raphael A Espinoza & Oral Williams & Ananthakrishnan Prasad, 2010. "Regional Financial Integration in the GCC," IMF Working Papers 10/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Alasrag, Hussien, 2010. "Global Financial crisis and Islamic finance," MPRA Paper 22167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drine, Imed, 2010. "Food and Global Crises impacts on Middle East and North African Region: What lesson can we learn for the future?," MPRA Paper 22245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abu-Qarn, Aamer, 2010. "The Defense-growth nexus: An application for the Israeli-Arab conflict," MPRA Paper 22275, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.