Global Financial crisis and Islamic finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 2007. "Islamic Finance and Globalization: A Convergence?," MPRA Paper 56026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier & Pop, Adrian, 2015.
"Risk and ethical investment: Empirical evidence from Dow Jones Islamic indexes,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 33-56.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Adrian Pop, 2015. "Risk and ethical investment: Empirical evidence from Dow Jones Islamic indexes," Post-Print hal-01153899, HAL.
- Omneya Abdelsalam & Marwa Elnahass & Sabur Mollah, 2018. "Asset Securitization and Risk: Does Bank Type Matter?," Working Papers 2018-15, Swansea University, School of Management.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:3:p:623-655 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial and economic crisis ; Islamic finance;
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-05-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-05-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2010-05-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .