Cambodia’s patient zero: The political economy of foreign aid and avian influenza
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ear, Sophal, 2009. "Sowing and sewing growth: The political economy of rice and garments in Cambodia," MPRA Paper 21200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHighly Pathogenic Avian Influenza; Cambodia; Political Economy;
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-POL-2010-04-17 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-04-17 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .