Report NEP-TUR-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yaovarate Chaovanapoonphol & Christine Lim & Michael McAleer & Aree Wiboonpongse, 2010. "Time Series Modelling of Tourism Demand from the USA, Japan and Malaysia to Thailand," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-722, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2009. "Daily Tourist Arrivals, Exchange Rates and Volatility for Korea and Taiwan," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-41, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Estimating Price Effects in an Almost Ideal Demand Model of Outbound Thai Tourism to East Asia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-735, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shiva Mishra, 2010. "Tourism Department: In Search of Tourists," Working Papers id:2459, eSocialSciences.
- Hallin, Anette & Solli, Rolf, 2010. "First International Research Forum on Guided Tours - Proceedings," GRI-rapport 2010:1, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Arne Feddersen & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Sectoral Labour Market Effects of the 2006 FIFA World Cup," Working Papers 033, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Edwin Muchapondwa & Tafara Ngwaru, 2010. "Modelling Fugitive Natural Resources in the Context of Transfrontier Parks: Under what conditions will conservation be successful in Africa?," Working Papers 170, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ear, Sophal, 2009. "Cambodia’s patient zero: The political economy of foreign aid and avian influenza," MPRA Paper 21825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borghans, Lex & Romans, Margo & Sauermann, Jan, 2010. "What Makes a Good Conference? Analysing the Preferences of Labor Economists," IZA Discussion Papers 4870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).