Propuestas para mejorar el Federalismo Fiscal en Argentina: Un nuevo esquema para la distribución del Impuesto a las Ganancias
[Proposals to improve the Fiscal Federalism in Argentina: A new scheme for the distribution of Income Tax]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Pablo Nicolini & Josefina Posadas & Juan Sanguinetti & Pablo Sanguinetti & Mariano Tommasi, 2002. "Decentralization, Fiscal Discipline in Sub-National Governments and the Bailout Problem: The Case of Argentina," Research Department Publications 3160, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Porto, Alberto & Sanguinetti, Pablo, 1996. "Las transferencias intergubernamentales y la equidad distributiva: el caso argentino," Series Históricas 88, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal federalism; Income tax; revenue; distribution; National Budget; resources; Suburban Fund; ATN fund; transfers; pension reforms; ANSES; crisis of 2001 - 2002; surplus;
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.