Beyond the privatization and re-nationalisation of the Argentine pension system: coverage, fragmentation, and sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:467787 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damill, Mario. & Frenkel, Roberto. & Maurizio, Roxana., 2011. "Macroeconomic policy for full and productive employment and decent work for all [ electronic resource ]: an analysis of the Argentine experience," ILO Working Papers 994677873402676, International Labour Organization.
- Alvaro Foteza & Ignacio Apella & Eduardo Fajnzylber & Carlos Grushka & Ianina Rossi & Graciela Sanromán, 2011. "Contributions to social security in Argentina, Chile and Uruguay: Densities, transitions and duration," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0, pages 127-163, January-D.
- Armando Barrientos, 2011. "Participation and Earnings of Older People in Argentina: Nice Work if You Can Get It?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(7), pages 1061-1079.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filgueira, Fernando & Manzi, Pilar, 2017. "Pension and income transfers for old age: Inter- and intra-generational distribution in comparative perspective," Políticas Sociales 225, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
Keywordspension reform; social security; elderly welfare; Argentina;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .