The imposed gift of Versailles: the fiscal effects of restricting the size of Germany’s armed forces, 1924–1929
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Kuznets & Elizabeth Jenks, 1961. "Capital in the American Economy: Its Formation and Financing," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn61-1, June.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin & Gernot Doppelhofer & Ronald I. Miller, 2004.
"Determinants of Long-Term Growth: A Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates (BACE) Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 813-835, September.
- Gernot Doppelhofer & Ronald I. Miller & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2000. "Determinants of Long-Term Growth: A Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates (Bace) Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 266, OECD Publishing.
- Gernot Doppelhofer & Ronald I. Miller & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2000. "Determinants of Long-Term Growth: A Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates (BACE) Approach," NBER Working Papers 7750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Paul Dunne & Ron Smith & Dirk Willenbockel, 2005.
"Models Of Military Expenditure And Growth: A Critical Review,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 449-461.
- J Paul Dunne & Ron Smith & Dirk Willenbockel, 2004. "Models of Military Expenditure and Growth: A Critical Review," Working Papers 0408, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Cardoso, José Luís & Lains, Pedro, 2009. "Paying for the liberal state : the rise of public finance in nineteenth century Europe," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp09-03, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harrison, Mark, 2014. "Myths of the Great War," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 188, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Alfred Reckendrees, 2015.
"Weimar Germany: The first open access order that failed?,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 38-60, March.
- Reckendrees, Alfred, 2014. "Weimar Germany: the first open access order that failed?," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/05, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
More about this item
KeywordsTreaty of Versailles; reparations; military budget; Dawes plan; Weimar Germany; peace dividend;
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .