Report NEP-HIS-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Murrell, 2009. "Design and Evolution in Institutional Development: The Insignificance of the English Bill of Rights," Electronic Working Papers 09-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2010. "The Strange Birth of Liberal Denmark: Danish trade protection and the growth of the dairy industry since the mid-nineteenth century," Discussion Papers 10-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "The Effect of Protestantism on Education before the Industrialization: Evidence from 1816 Prussia," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-01, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Paul Sharp, 2010. "Malta and the Nineteenth Century Grain Trade: British free trade in a microcosm of Empire?," Discussion Papers 10-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karl Aiginger, 2009. "The Great Recession vs. the Great Depression. Stylised Facts on Siblings that Were Given Different Foster Parents," WIFO Working Papers 354, WIFO.
- Hantke, Max & Spoerer, Mark, 2010. "The imposed gift of Versailles: the fiscal effects of restricting the size of Germany’s armed forces, 1924–1929," MPRA Paper 20054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rui Esteves & David Khoudour-Castéras, 2009. "Remittances, Capital Flows and Financial Development during the Mass Migration Period, 1870-1913," Working Papers 2009-12, CEPII research center.
- Adolfo Meisel & Juan D. Barón, 2010. "Un anÃ¡lisis histÃ³rico de la independencia de la banca central en AmÃ©rica Latina: la experiencia colombiana, 1923-2008," Cuadernos de Historia EconÃ³mica 006406, Banco de la RepÃºblica - EconomÃa Regional.
- Erik Gartzke & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "The political economy of imperialism, decolonization, and development," IEW - Working Papers 466, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.