Deprivation, Violence, and Conflict: An Analysis of Naxalite Activity in the Districts of India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cowell, Frank A & Jenkins, Stephen P, 1995. "How Much Inequality Can We Explain? A Methodology and an Application to the United States," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 421-430, March.
- Cai, Fang & Wang, Dewen & Du, Yang, 2002. "Regional disparity and economic growth in China: The impact of labor market distortions," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 197-212.
- Bao, Shuming & Chang, Gene Hsin & Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Woo, Wing Thye, 2002. "Geographic factors and China's regional development under market reforms, 1978-1998," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 89-111.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sofia Amaral & Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Rudra Sensarma, 2014. "Determinants Of Crime Across Conflict And Non-Conflict States In India," Working papers 146, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Oliver Vanden Eynde, 2015. "Mining Royalties and Incentives for Security Operations: Evidence from India's Red Corridor," Working Papers halshs-01245496, HAL.
- Saurabh Singhal & Rahul Nilakantan, 2012. "Naxalite Insurgency and the Economic Benefits of a Unique Robust Security Response," HiCN Working Papers 127, Households in Conflict Network.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Kartika Bhatia, 2017.
"Provoking insurgency in a federal state: theory and application to India,"
Springer, vol. 170(3), pages 183-210, March.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Bhatia, Kartika, 2012. "Provoking Insurgency in a Federal State: Theory and Application to India," TSE Working Papers 12-316, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gomes, Joseph Flavian, 2015.
"The Political Economy of the Maoist Conflict in India: An Empirical Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 96-123.
- Gomes, Joseph Flavian, 2012. "The political economy of the Maoist conflict in India : an empirical analysis," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1218, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Oliver Vanden Eynde, 2015. "Mining Royalties and Incentives for Security Operations: Evidence from India's Red Corridor," PSE Working Papers halshs-01245496, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Tranchant & Patricia Justino & Cathérine Müller, 2014. "Political Violence, Drought and Child Malnutrition: Empirical Evidence from Andhra Pradesh, India," HiCN Working Papers 173, Households in Conflict Network.
- Devash Kapur, Kishore Gawande, Shanker Satyanath, 2012. "Renewable Resource Shocks and Conflict in India’s Maoist Belt," Working Papers 302, Center for Global Development.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Naxalities; Violence; Poverty;
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .