The Measurement of Employment Inequality Between Population Subgroups: Theory and Application
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Borooah, Vani K, et al, 1995. "Catholic-Protestant Income Differences in Northern Ireland," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 41(1), pages 41-56, March.
- Susan Harkness, 1996. "The gender earnings gap: evidence from the UK," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(2), pages 1-36, May.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1979. "Decomposable Income Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 901-920, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borooah, Vani K. & Knox, Colin, 2015. "Segregation, inequality, and educational performance in Northern Ireland: Problems and solutions," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 196-206.
- Borooah, Vani & Knox, Colin, 2013. "Access and Performance Inequalities: post-primary education in Northern Ireland," MPRA Paper 75668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borooah, Vani & Knox, Colin, 2015. "Structure and Performance of Post-Primary Schools in Northern Ireland," MPRA Paper 78127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borooah, Vani & Knox, Colin, 2015. "The Economics of Schooling in a Divided Society," MPRA Paper 78124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borooah, Vani & Diwakar, Dilip & Sabharwal, Nidhi, 2012. "Evaluating the Social Orientation of India’s Integrated Child Development Services (Anganwadi) Program," MPRA Paper 75670, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; Unemployment; Northern Ireland;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .