Improvement of Government Financing through Non-Conventional Methods: Reducing the Administrative Costs in the Public Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei & Teodora Dinu, 2009.
"Marketing of Local Public Services under the Reduction of Administrative Expenditures,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 3(03(532)), pages 07-28, March.
- Dinu, Teodora & Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2009. "Marketing of Local Public Services Under the Reduction of Administrative Expenditures," Apas Papers 196, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Gilles Mourre, 2009. "Underutilisation of Labour in (Continental Western) Europe: A Detailed GDP Accounting Perspective," Working Papers CEB 09-050.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- George Gelauff & Arjan Lejour, 2006. "Five Lisbon highlights; the economic impact of reaching these targets," CPB Document 104, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2009. "The Impact of Reducing the Administrative Costs on the Efficiency in the Public Sector," MPRA Paper 19018, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Nov 2009.
More about this item
Keywordsadministrative costs; EU policies and programs; public sector;
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2009-12-05 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-PBE-2009-12-05 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.