Marketing of Local Public Services Under the Reduction of Administrative Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei & Teodora Dinu, 2009. "Marketing of Local Public Services under the Reduction of Administrative Expenditures," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 3(03(532)), pages 07-28, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010.
"Reducing the Administrative Expenditures as Source for Increasing the Efficiency of Local Governance under Conditions of the Financial Crisis,"
150, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010. "Reducing the administrative expenditures as source for increasing the efficiency of local governance under conditions of the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 23085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2010.
- Matei, Ani & Dinu, Teodora, 2009. "Improvement of Government Financing through Non-Conventional Methods: Reducing the Administrative Costs in the Public Sector," MPRA Paper 18905, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 2009.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011.
"Knowledge marketing and development in the new knowledge-based economy,"
31474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "Knowledge Marketing and Development in the new Knowledge-based Economy," Apas Papers 333, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Ani MATEI & Corina-Georgiana ANTONOVICI & Carmen SAVULESCU, 2015. "Innovative Public Marketing As Instrument For Creating The Social Value," Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(Special i), pages 21-34, September.
- Alexandra Iancu, 2018. "Indicators For Assessing The Effectiveness Organizational Processes Within The Context Of Quality Management," Manager Journal, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 27(1), pages 98-119, December.
- Tirziu, Andreea-Maria & Vrabie, Catalin, 2017. "Stimulating youth entrepreneurship in the public sector's organizations," MPRA Paper 81319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic marketing; administrative burden; strategies; expenditure reduc tion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsu:apasro:196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fasnsro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.