The Impact of Reducing the Administrative Costs on the Efficiency in the Public Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei, 2007. "Systemic Models of Local Development," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(1(506)), pages 11-24, January.
- Matei, Ani, 2007. "Empirical Approaches About the Input-Output Model for the Local Economic Development: Case Study in Braila Municipality," MPRA Paper 18907, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2009.
- Antonio Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2010.
"Public sector efficiency: evidence for new EU member states and emerging markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(17), pages 2147-2164.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito & Afonso, António, 2006. "Public sector efficiency: evidence for new EU member states and emerging markets," Working Paper Series 581, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2006. "Public Sector Efficiency: Evidence for New EU Member States and Emerging Markets," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2005.
"Public sector efficiency: An international comparison,"
Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 321-347, June.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito & Afonso, António, 2003. "Public sector efficiency: an international comparison," Working Paper Series 242, European Central Bank.
- Matei, Ani & Dinu, Teodora, 2009. "Improvement of Government Financing through Non-Conventional Methods: Reducing the Administrative Costs in the Public Sector," MPRA Paper 18905, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 2009.
- International Monetary Fund, 1998. "Public Sector Efficiency and Fiscal Austerity," IMF Working Papers 98/56, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsadministrative costs; efficiency; productivity; public sector;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H59 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2009-12-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-PBE-2009-12-11 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-12-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .