Report NEP-PBE-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Maurice & Marc Willinger & Agathe Rouaix, 2009. "Income Redistribution and Public Good Provision: an Experiment," Working Papers 09-12, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2011.
- Nicolo Andreula & Alberto Chong & Jorge Guillen, 2009. "Institutional Quality and Fiscal Transparency," Research Department Publications 4647, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/12/doc2009-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian Krautheim & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2009. "Heterogeneous Firms, "Profit Shifting" FDI and International Tax Competition," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09073, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Simon Loretz & Padraig J. Moore, 2009. "Corporate tax competition between firms," Working Papers 2009/19, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Matei, Ani & Popa, Florin, 2009. "Impact of Decentralization on the Corruption Phenomenon," MPRA Paper 18958, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Oct 2009.
- Haufler, Andreas & Stähler, Frank, 2009. "Tax competition in a simple model with heterogeneous firms: How larger markets reduce profit taxes," Discussion Papers in Economics 11120, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Cintra, Marcos, 2009. "Tax paradigms, globalization, and the electronic revolution," Textos para discussão 238, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pronab Sen, 2009. "A Note on Estimating Tax Elasticities," Working Papers id:2328, eSocialSciences.
- Stefan Bach & Hermann Buslei, 2009. "The Impact of Losses on Income Tax Revenue and Implicit Tax Rates of Different Income Sources: Evidence from Microsimulation Using Tax Statistics for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 950, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hammond, George W. & Tosun, Mehmet S., 2009. "The Impact of Local Decentralization on Economic Growth: Evidence from U.S. Counties," IZA Discussion Papers 4574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bibi Ishrat Jahan, 2009. "Public Private Partnership in Uttar Pradesh Health Care Delivery System- UPHSDP as an Initiative," Working Papers id:2330, eSocialSciences.
- Birkelöf, Lena, 2009. "Do Local Public Expenditures on Functionally Impaired Crowd Out Other Local Public Expenditures?," Umeå Economic Studies 797, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Vandegrift, Donald & Lockshiss, Amanda & Lahr, Michael/L, 2009. "Town versus Gown: The Effect of a College on Housing Prices and the Tax Base," MPRA Paper 18998, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2009.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2009. "The Impact of Reducing the Administrative Costs on the Efficiency in the Public Sector," MPRA Paper 19018, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Nov 2009.
- Nilsson, Heléne L., 2009. "How Local are Local Governments? Heterogeneous Effects of Intergovernmental Grants," Working Paper Series 2009:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Birkelöf, Lena, 2009. "Intergovernmental Grants and Local Public Expenditure: Spending Decisions and Information Spillover Effects," Umeå Economic Studies 796, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Prachi Shukla, 2009. "Delivering (sustainable) Services on Scale : Anywhere," Working Papers id:2305, eSocialSciences.