A Note on Estimating Tax Elasticities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sunil Mani, 2010. "Financing of industrial innovations in India: how effective are tax incentives for R&D?," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 109-131.
- Sunil Mani, 2008. "Financing of industrial innovations in India How effective are tax incentives for R & D?," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 405, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Hrushikesh Mallick, 2008. "Do remittances impact the economy? Some empirical evidences from a developing economy," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 407, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Udaya S. Mishra & William Joe & Priyajit Samaiyar, 2009. "Migration and Urban Poverty in India Some Preliminary Observations," Working Papers id:2287, eSocialSciences.
- Katrak, Homi, 2002. "Does economic liberalisation endanger indigenous technological developments?: An analysis of the Indian experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 19-30, January.
More about this item
Keywordstax; elsticities; adjustment; propotional; elasticity; tax base; tax revenue; constant rate structure; methodology; developing countries; data; budget estmates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2009-12-11 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2009-12-11 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .