Report NEP-PUB-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pronab Sen, 2009. "A Note on Estimating Tax Elasticities," Working Papers id:2328, eSocialSciences.
- Simon Loretz & Padraig J. Moore, 2009. "Corporate tax competition between firms," Working Papers 2009/19, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Haufler, Andreas & Stähler, Frank, 2009. "Tax competition in a simple model with heterogeneous firms: How larger markets reduce profit taxes," Discussion Papers in Economics 11120, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Asoni, Andrea & Sanandaji, Tino, 2009. "Taxation and the Quality of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 813, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 30 Oct 2013.
- Eggert, Håkan, 2009. "Jens Warming (1931) on Open Access, Pigovian Tax, and Property Rights," Working Papers in Economics 401, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/12/doc2009-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andras Simonovits, 2009. "A Simple Model of Tax-Favored Retirement Accounts," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0915, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ivica Urban, 2009. "Kakwani decomposition of redistributive effect: Origins, critics and upgrades," Working Papers 148, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ivica Urban, 2009. "Indices of redistributive effect and reranking: reinterpretation," Working Papers 147, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jonathan Maurice & Marc Willinger & Agathe Rouaix, 2009. "Income Redistribution and Public Good Provision: an Experiment," Working Papers 09-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2011.
- Nicolo Andreula & Alberto Chong & Jorge Guillen, 2009. "Institutional Quality and Fiscal Transparency," Research Department Publications 4647, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Andras Simonovits, 2009. "Pension Reforms in an Aging Society: A Fully Displayed Cohort Model," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0917, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.