Empirical Approaches About the Input-Output Model for the Local Economic Development: Case Study in Braila Municipality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2009. "The Impact of Reducing the Administrative Costs on the Efficiency in the Public Sector," MPRA Paper 19018, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Nov 2009.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010.
"Local Employment Policies in the Context of the Economic Crisis - Influences of the European Community Structural Instruments,"
149, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "Local employment policies in the context of the economic crisis:Influences of the European Community structural instruments," MPRA Paper 23086, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2010.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "The Economic and Social Impact of Public Administration Europeanization," MPRA Paper 24267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordslocal economic development; input-output model; multipliers; impact; forecast;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .