Trade and product innovations as sources for productivity increases: an empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynch, Lisa M., 2007.
"The Adoption and Diffusion of Organizational Innovation: Evidence for the U.S. Economy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2819, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lisa Lynch, 2007. "The Adoption and Diffusion of Organizational Innovation: Evidence for the U.S. Economy," Working Papers 07-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lisa M. Lynch, 2007. "The Adoption and Diffusion of Organizational Innovation: Evidence for the U.S. Economy," NBER Working Papers 13156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoekman & Bernard & Winters, L. Alan, 2005.
"Trade and employment : stylized facts and research findings,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3676, The World Bank.
- Bernard Hoekman & Alan L. Winters, 2005. "Trade and Employment: Stylized Facts and Research Findings," Working Papers 7, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:200363 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2003.
"R&D and Productivity Growth: Panel Data Analysis of 16 OECD Countries,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(2), pages 103-126.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2001. "R&D and Productivity Growth: Panel Data Analysis of 16 OECD Countries," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/3, OECD Publishing.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2001. "R&D and productivity growth: a panel data analysis of 16 OECD countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6219, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- den Butter, F. A. G. & Wollmer, F. J., 1996.
"An empirical model for endogenous technology in the Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 15-40, January.
- Butter, F.A.G. den & Wollmer, F.J., 1992. "An empirical model for endogenous technology in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0037, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya, 2007. "Offshoring and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 2805, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Ypma, Gerard & Ark, Bart van der, 2003. "IT in the European Union: driving productivity divergence?," GGDC Research Memorandum 200363, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2000. "Total Factor Productivity: A Short Biography," NBER Working Papers 7471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trefler, Daniel, 1995. "The Case of the Missing Trade and Other Mysteries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1029-1046, December.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, 2005.
"How Barriers to International Trade Affect TFP,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(4), pages 866-876, October.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, "undated". "How Barriers to International Trade Affect TFP," Working Papers 2167724, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Arilton Teixeira & Berthold Herrendorf, 2009. "How Barriers to International Trade Affect TFP," Fucape Working Papers 21, Fucape Business School.
- George Gelauff & Arjan Lejour, 2006. "Five Lisbon highlights; the economic impact of reaching these targets," CPB Document 104, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Amable, Bruno, 2000. "International specialisation and growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 413-431, December.
- John J. Wallis & Douglass North, 1986. "Measuring the Transaction Sector in the American Economy, 1870-1970," NBER Chapters,in: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth, pages 95-162 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sofiane Ghali & Habib Zitouna & Zouhour Karray & Slim Driss, 2013. "Trade, Transaction Costs and TFP: Evidence from Tunisia and Egypt," Working Papers 807, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2013.
- Liangfeng Hao & Bin Qiu & Lisette Cervantes, 2016. "Does Firms’ Innovation Promote Export Growth Sustainably?—Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Hidemichi Fujii & Kazuma Edamura & Koichi Sumikura & Yoko Furusawa & Naomi Fukuzawa & Shunsuke Managi, 2015.
"How enterprise strategies are related to innovation and productivity change: an empirical study of Japanese manufacturing firms,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 248-262, April.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Kazuma, Edamura & Sumikura, Koichi & Furusawa, Yoko & Fukuzawa, Naomi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2014. "How enterprise strategies are related to innovation and productivity change: An empirical study of Japanese manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 57996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank A.G. den Butter, 2012. "Managing Transaction Costs in the Era of Globalization," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14748.
- Henri de Groot & Jan Möhlmann, 2013. "The effects of outsourcing on firm productivity: Evidence from microdata in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 250, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; Innovation; Transaction costs; Total factor productivity; F10; F43; O47;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:30:y:2008:i:3:p:201-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.