Trade and product innovations as sources for productivity increases: an empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynch, Lisa M., 2007.
"The Adoption and Diffusion of Organizational Innovation: Evidence for the U.S. Economy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2819, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lisa Lynch, 2007. "The Adoption and Diffusion of Organizational Innovation: Evidence for the U.S. Economy," Working Papers 07-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lisa M. Lynch, 2007. "The Adoption and Diffusion of Organizational Innovation: Evidence for the U.S. Economy," NBER Working Papers 13156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoekman & Bernard & Winters, L. Alan, 2005.
"Trade and employment : stylized facts and research findings,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3676, The World Bank.
- Bernard Hoekman & Alan L. Winters, 2005. "Trade and Employment: Stylized Facts and Research Findings," Working Papers 7, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:200363 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2003.
"R&D and Productivity Growth: Panel Data Analysis of 16 OECD Countries,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(2), pages 103-126.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2001. "R&D and Productivity Growth: Panel Data Analysis of 16 OECD Countries," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/3, OECD Publishing.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2001. "R&D and productivity growth: a panel data analysis of 16 OECD countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6219, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- den Butter, F. A. G. & Wollmer, F. J., 1996.
"An empirical model for endogenous technology in the Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 15-40, January.
- Butter, F.A.G. den & Wollmer, F.J., 1992. "An empirical model for endogenous technology in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0037, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya, 2007. "Offshoring and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 2805, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Ypma, Gerard & Ark, Bart van der, 2003. "IT in the European Union: driving productivity divergence?," GGDC Research Memorandum 200363, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2000. "Total Factor Productivity: A Short Biography," NBER Working Papers 7471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trefler, Daniel, 1995. "The Case of the Missing Trade and Other Mysteries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1029-1046, December.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, 2005.
"How Barriers to International Trade Affect TFP,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(4), pages 866-876, October.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, "undated". "How Barriers to International Trade Affect TFP," Working Papers 2167724, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Arilton Teixeira & Berthold Herrendorf, 2009. "How Barriers to International Trade Affect TFP," Fucape Working Papers 21, Fucape Business School.
- George Gelauff & Arjan Lejour, 2006. "Five Lisbon highlights; the economic impact of reaching these targets," CPB Document 104, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Amable, Bruno, 2000. "International specialisation and growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 413-431, December.
- John J. Wallis & Douglass North, 1986. "Measuring the Transaction Sector in the American Economy, 1870-1970," NBER Chapters,in: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth, pages 95-162 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sofiane Ghali & Habib Zitouna & Zouhour Karray & Slim Driss, 2013. "Trade, Transaction Costs and TFP: Evidence from Tunisia and Egypt," Working Papers 807, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2013.
- Liangfeng Hao & Bin Qiu & Lisette Cervantes, 2016. "Does Firms’ Innovation Promote Export Growth Sustainably?—Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Hidemichi Fujii & Kazuma Edamura & Koichi Sumikura & Yoko Furusawa & Naomi Fukuzawa & Shunsuke Managi, 2015.
"How enterprise strategies are related to innovation and productivity change: an empirical study of Japanese manufacturing firms,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 248-262, April.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Kazuma, Edamura & Sumikura, Koichi & Furusawa, Yoko & Fukuzawa, Naomi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2014. "How enterprise strategies are related to innovation and productivity change: An empirical study of Japanese manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 57996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank A.G. den Butter, 2012. "Managing Transaction Costs in the Era of Globalization," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14748.
- Henri de Groot & Jan Möhlmann, 2013. "The effects of outsourcing on firm productivity: Evidence from microdata in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 250, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; Innovation; Transaction costs; Total factor productivity; F10; F43; O47;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:30:y:2008:i:3:p:201-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .