Underutilisation of Labour in (Continental Western) Europe: A Detailed GDP Accounting Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010.
"Reducing the Administrative Expenditures as Source for Increasing the Efficiency of Local Governance under Conditions of the Financial Crisis,"
150, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010. "Reducing the administrative expenditures as source for increasing the efficiency of local governance under conditions of the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 23085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2010.
- Matei, Ani & Dinu, Teodora, 2009. "Improvement of Government Financing through Non-Conventional Methods: Reducing the Administrative Costs in the Public Sector," MPRA Paper 18905, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 2009.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011.
"Knowledge marketing and development in the new knowledge-based economy,"
31474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "Knowledge Marketing and Development in the new Knowledge-based Economy," Apas Papers 333, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
More about this item
KeywordsGDP accounting; European Union; Aggregate employment; Average hours worked; Quality of Labour.;
All these keywords.
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:09-050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Benoit Pauwels (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.