Changes in the productivity of labour and vertically integrated sectors — an empirical study for Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oscar De Juan & Eladio Febrero, 2000. "Measuring Productivity from Vertically Integrated Sectors," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 65-82.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athena Belegri--roboli & Maria Markaki & Panayotis G. Michaelides, 2011. "Labour Productivity Changes And Working Time: The Case Of Greece," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 329-339, June.
- Nadia Garbellini & Ariel Luis Wirkierman, 2014.
"Pasinetti's 'Structural Change and Economic Growth': A Conceptual Excursus,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 234-257, April.
- Garbellini, Nadia & Wirkierman, Ariel Luis, 2010. "Pasinetti’s Structural Change and Economic Growth: a conceptual excursus," MPRA Paper 25685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour productivity measurement; Vertically integrated sectors; Input-Output analysis.;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-12-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2009-12-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .