Report NEP-CSE-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- László Halpern & Balázs Muraközy, 2009. "Innovation, Productivity and Export: the case of Hungary," CeFiG Working Papers 10, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 02 Dec 2009.
- Robert M. Feinberg, 2009. "Foreign Competition and Small-Firm Entry in US Manufacturing," Working Papers 2009-04, American University, Department of Economics.
- Polder, Michael & Leeuwen, George van & Mohnen, Pierre & Raymond, Wladimir, 2009. "Productivity effects of innovation modes," MPRA Paper 18893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Chiquiar & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2009. "Competitiveness and Growth of the Mexican Economy," Working Papers 2009-11, Banco de México.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Felice, Giulia, 2009. "Exporting and Product Innovation at the Firm Level," MPRA Paper 18915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polder, Michael & Veldhuizen, Erik & Bergen, Dirk van den & Pijll, Eugène van der, 2009. "Micro and macro indicators of competition: comparison and relation with productivity change," MPRA Paper 18898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garbellini, Nadia & Wirkierman, Ariel, 2009. "Changes in the productivity of labour and vertically integrated sectors — an empirical study for Italy," MPRA Paper 18871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Augusto Felicio & Eduardo Couto & Jorge Caiado, 2009. "Interrelationships between human capital and social capital in small and medium sized firms: The effect of age and sector of activity," CEMAPRE Working Papers 0905, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Caminati, Mauro, 2009. "A knowledge based approach to collaboration in basic research," MPRA Paper 18864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick PLANE & Tidiane KINDA & Mohamed CHAFFAI, 2009. "Textile manufacturing in eight developing countries:How far does the business environment explain firms’ productive inefficiency?," Working Papers 200923, CERDI.