The sources of profitability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Flaschel & Reiner Franke & Roberto Veneziani, 2012. "The Measurement of Prices of Production: An Alternative Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 417-435, July.
- Gérard Duménil & Duncan Foley & Dominique Lévy, 2009. "A Note On The Formal Treatment Of Exploitation In A Model With Heterogenous Labor," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 560-567, July.
- Reati, Angelo, 1986. "The Deviation of Prices from Labour Values: An Extension to the Non-competitive Case," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 35-42, March.
- Roberto Veneziani, 2004. "The Temporal Single-system Interpretation of Marx's Economics: A Critical Evaluation," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 96-114, February.
- Ian Wright, 2011. "Classical macrodynamics and the labor theory of value," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 76, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Marquetti, Adalmir A., 2003. "Analyzing historical and regional patterns of technical change from a classical-Marxian perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 191-200, October.
- Peter Flaschel & Reiner Franke & Roberto Veneziani, 2013.
"Labour productivity and the law of decreasing labour content,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 379-402.
- Peter Flaschel, Reiner Franke and Roberto Veneziani, 2010. "Labor Productivity and the Law of Decreasing Labor Content," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor values; profit rates; input-output models;
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.