Report NEP-HME-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Anania & Rosanna Nisticò, 2011. "Price Dispersion, Search Costs And Consumers And Sellers Heterogeneity In Retail Food Markets," Working Papers 201105, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Isabelle Agier & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "Subjectivity in Credit Allocation to Micro-Entrepreneurs: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers CEB 11-016, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Martin, John P. & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2011. "Setting It Right: Employment Protection, Labour Reallocation and Productivity," IZA Policy Papers 27, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuroda, Sachiko & Yamamoto, Isamu, 2011. "What determines work hours?: who you work with or where you work?," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 514, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yoshihara, Naoki & Veneziani, Roberto, 2011. "Profits and Exploitation: A Reappraisal," Discussion Paper Series a549, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Niels Petersen, 2011. "Antitrust Law and the Promotion of Democracy and Economic Growth," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_03, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Nygaard, Knut, 2011. "Forced board changes: Evidence from Norway," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 5/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Lambert, Sylvie & Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2011. "Is it what you inherited or what you learnt ? Intergenerational linkage and interpersonal inequality in Senegal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5658, The World Bank.
- Paraskevopoulou, Evita, 2011. "On the institutional innovation process : EU regulation through an evolutionary lens," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb111305, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Twyman, Jennifer & Deere, Carmen Diana, 2011. "Is there a gender gap in housing? Marital property rights in Ecuador," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103860, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Coatney, Kalyn T. & Tack, Jesse B., 2011. "Estimating the Value of Antitrust Investigations: A Case Study in Agriculture," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103548, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bühler, Stefan & Halbheer, Daniel, 2011. "Persuading Consumers With Social Attitudes," Economics Working Paper Series 1117, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Li Donni, P & Peragine, V & Pignataro G, 2011. "Measuring equity in health: a normative decomposition," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nora Fisher Onar, 2011. "'Europe', 'Womanhood' and 'Islam': Re-aligning Contested Concepts via the Headscarf Debate," RECON Online Working Papers Series 13, RECON.
- Flaschel, Peter & Fröhlich, Nils & Veneziani, Roberto, 2011. "The sources of profitability," MPRA Paper 30861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Husain, Zakir & Dutta, Mousumi & Saha, Manashi, 2011. "Gender disparities in primary education across siblings: is intra household disparity higher in regions with low child sex ratios?," MPRA Paper 30791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "The making of heterodox microeconomics," MPRA Paper 30907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Peter Boettke, 2011. "Markets as Economizers of Information: Field Experimental Examination of the "Hayek Hypothesis"," Working Papers 1025, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.