Forced board changes: Evidence from Norway
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rebérioux, Antoine & Roudaut, Gwenael, 2016.
"Gender Quota inside the Boardroom: Female Directors as New Key Players?,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Antoine Rebérioux & Gwenaël Roudaut, 2016. "Gender Quota inside the Boardroom: Female Directors as New Key Players?," Working Papers hal-01297884, HAL.
- Akyol, Metin & Neugart, Michael & Pichler, Stefan, 2015.
"A tradable employment quota,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 48-63.
- Akyol, Metin & Neugart, Michael & Pichler, Stefan, 2015. "A tradable employment quota," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112977, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bøhren, Øyvind & Staubo, Siv, 2014. "Does mandatory gender balance work? Changing organizational form to avoid board upheaval," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 152-168.
- Eckbo, B Espen & Nygaard, Knut & Thorburn, Karin S, 2016. "Does gender-balancing the board reduce firm value?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferreira, Daniel & Ginglinger, Edith & Laguna, Marie-Aude & Skalli, Yasmine, 2017. "Board Quotas and Director-Firm Matching," CEPR Discussion Papers 12117, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Réal Labelle & Claude Francoeur & Faten Lakhal, 2015. "To Regulate Or Not To Regulate? Early Evidence on the Means Used Around the World to Promote Gender Diversity in the Boardroom," Gender, Work and Organization, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 339-363, July.
- Loipersberger, Florian, 2017. "The Effect of Supranational Banking Supervision on the Financial Sector: Event Study Evidence from Europe," Discussion Papers in Economics 34610, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:34-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pipke, David & Pönitzsch, Gert, 2015. "Effekte der Frauenquote in Aufsichtsräten: Ein Ausblick für Deutschland," Kiel Policy Brief 93, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsNatural experiment; Regulation; Corporate governance; Gender quota.;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-05-24 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2011-05-24 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-HME-2011-05-24 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2011-05-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhheco:2011_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dagny Hanne Kristiansen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sonhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .