Report NEP-CFN-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sujoy Mukerji & Kevin Sheppard & Fabrice Collard & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2011. "Ambiguity and the historical equity premium," Economics Series Working Papers 550, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Amanda Carmignani & Alessio D'Ignazio, 2011. "Financial subsidies and bank lending: substitutes or complements? Micro level evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 803, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bali Swain, Ranjula & Varghese, Adel, 2011. "Delivery Mechanisms and Impact of Training through Microfinance," Working Paper Series 2011:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Nygaard, Knut, 2011. "Forced board changes: Evidence from Norway," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 5/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Kalogeras, Nikos & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Kuikman, Joost & Doumpos, Michael, 2011. "Is the Ownership Structure Model a Decisive Determinant of Co-Operatives' Financial Success? A Financial Assessment," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103774, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rüdiger Fahlenbrach & Robert Prilmeier & René M. Stulz, 2011. "This Time Is the Same: Using Bank Performance in 1998 to Explain Bank Performance During the Recent Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Conti & Marie C. Thursby & Frank Rothaermel, 2011. "Show Me the Right Stuff: Signals for High Tech Startups," NBER Working Papers 17050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.