On the institutional innovation process : EU regulation through an evolutionary lens
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cardone Riportella, Clara & Trujillo Ponce, Antonio, 2006. "Efectos del aval de las SGRs en la financiación de las PYME y los requerimientos de capital de Basilea II," DEE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía de la Empresa. DB db060302, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paraskevopoulou, Evita, 2012. "Non-technological regulatory effects: Implications for innovation and innovation policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1058-1071.
More about this item
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-24 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-EVO-2011-05-24 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-05-24 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAW-2011-05-24 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-05-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wbrepe:wb111305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.business.uc3m.es/es/index .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .