Report NEP-EVO-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2011. "Cognitive load in the multi-player prisoner's dilemma game," MPRA Paper 30856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Garett Jones & Jaap Weel, 2011. "Patience, Cognitive Skill and Coordination in the Repeated Stag Hunt," Working Papers 1024, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Cheung, Stephen L., 2011. "New Insights into Conditional Cooperation and Punishment from a Strategy Method Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chen, Xi, 2011. "Anatomy of Stigmatized Behavior: Peer Influence and Relative Concern," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103644, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fiorillo, D & Sabatini, F, 2011. "Quality and quantity: the role of social interactions in individual health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2011. "Dynamics and Stagnation in the Malthusian Epoch," NBER Working Papers 17037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Stefano DellaVigna & Ulrike Malmendier, 2011. "The Role of Theory in Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 17047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Nygaard, Knut & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2010. "Efficiency, equality and reciprocity in social preferences: A comparison of students and a representative population," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 28/2010, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Shoham Choshen-Hillel & Ilan Yaniv, 2011. "Agency and the Construction of Social Preference: Between Inequality Aversion and Prosocial Behavior," Discussion Paper Series dp573, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Christoph Engel & Sebastian Kube & Michael Kurschilgen, 2011. "Can we manage first impressions in cooperation problems? An experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised May 2014.
- Paraskevopoulou, Evita, 2011. "On the institutional innovation process : EU regulation through an evolutionary lens," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb111305, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.