Analyzing historical and regional patterns of technical change from a classical-Marxian perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2008. "Medium run redux: technical change, factor shares and frictions in the euro area," Working Paper Series 915, European Central Bank.
- Peter Flaschel & Nils FrÃ¶hlich & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "The sources of aggregate profitability: Marx's theory of surplus value revisited," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 299â€”312-2, December.
- Cantore, Cristiano & Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph & Yang, Bo, 2015. "CES technology and business cycle fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 133-151.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2007. "Phillips-Curve Dynamics: Mark-Up Cyclicality, Effective Hours and Regime-Dependency," Kiel Working Papers 1359, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:eme:rpeczz:s0161-723020170000032006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali YOUSEFI & Sadegh KHALILIAN & Mohammad Hadi HAJIAN, "undated". "The Role of Water Sector in Iranian Economy: A CGE Modeling Approach," EcoMod2010 259600173, EcoMod.
- Sangjun Jeong, 2017.
"Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth: The Case of Korea, 1970–2013,"
Research in Political Economy,in: Return of Marxian Macro-Dynamics in East Asia, volume 32, pages 81-103
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Jeong, Sangjun, 2016. "Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth : The Case of Korea, 1970-2013," MPRA Paper 75300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joao Paulo A. de Souza, 2014. "Real wages and labor-saving technical change: evidence from a panel of manufacturing industries in mature and labor-surplus economies," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Marquetti, Adalmir & Porsse, Melody de Campos Soares, 2014. "Patterns of technical progress in the Brazilian economy, 1952-2008," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Felipe, Jesus & Laviña, Editha & Fan, Emma Xiaoqin, 2008. "The Diverging Patterns of Profitability, Investment and Growth of China and India During 1980-2003," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 741-774, May.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Quatraro, Francesco, 2009. "Localized Technological Change and Efficiency Wages: the Evidence across European Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200907, University of Turin.
- Andrea Ricci, 2016. "Unequal Exchange in International Trade:A General Model," Working Papers 1605, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- Marquetti, Adalmir & Porsse, Melody de Campos Soares, 2014. "Patrones de progreso técnico en la economía brasileña, 1952-2008," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2010.
"Identifying the Elasticity of Substitution with Biased Technical Change,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1330-1357, September.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2009. "Identifying the elasticity of substitution with biased technical change," Working Paper Series 1001, European Central Bank.
- Flaschel, Peter & Fröhlich, Nils & Veneziani, Roberto, 2011. "The sources of profitability," MPRA Paper 30861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2011.
"Profit rate dynamics, income distribution, structural and technical change in Denmark, Finland and Italy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 247-268, September.
- Andrea Vaona, 2010. "Profit rate dynamics, income distribution, structural and technical change in Denmark, Finland and Italy," Working Papers 11/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2008. "Unwrapping some euro area growth puzzles: Factor substitution, productivity and unemployment," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 645-666, June.
- León-Ledesma, Miguel A. & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2010. "In dubio pro CES - Supply estimation with mis-specified technical change," Working Paper Series 1175, European Central Bank.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2013. "Medium Run Redux," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 695-727, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:52:y:2003:i:2:p:191-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.