Labour Productivity Changes And Working Time: The Case Of Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nayak, Purusottam, 2009. "Human Development Reports on North-East India: A Bird’s Eye View," MPRA Paper 17015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garbellini, Nadia & Wirkierman, Ariel, 2009. "Changes in the productivity of labour and vertically integrated sectors — an empirical study for Italy," MPRA Paper 18871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Izaskun Barba & Belen Iraizoz, 2020. "Effect of the Great Crisis on Sectoral Female Employment in Europe: A Structural Decomposition Analysis," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-24, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:464125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carnicero, Javier & Rojas, David, 2010. "Application of information and communication technologies for health systems in Belgium, Denmark, Spain, the United Kingdom and Sweden," Políticas Sociales 168, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Abebaw, Degnet & Tadesse, Fanaye & Mogues, Tewodaj, 2010.
"Access to improved water source and satisfaction with services: Evidence from rural Ethiopia,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1044, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abebaw, Degnet & Tadesse, Fanaye & Mogues, Tewodaj, 2011. "Access to improved water source and satisfaction with services: Evidence from rural Ethiopia," ESSP working papers 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mamadou Diouma Bah, 2014. "Mining for peace: diamonds, bauxite, iron ore and political stability in Guinea," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(142), pages 500-515, October.
- Nadia Garbellini & Ariel Luis Wirkierman, 2014.
"Pasinetti's 'Structural Change and Economic Growth': A Conceptual Excursus,"
Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 234-257, April.
- Garbellini, Nadia & Wirkierman, Ariel Luis, 2010. "Pasinetti’s Structural Change and Economic Growth: a conceptual excursus," MPRA Paper 25685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Ray, Santanu, 2010. "Human development in North East India: a critical appraisal," MPRA Paper 26494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benedito Cunguara, 2012. "An exposition of development failures in Mozambique," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(131), pages 161-170, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:23:y:2011:i:3:p:329-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.