An exposition of development failures in Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nayak, Purusottam, 2009. "Human Development Reports on North-East India: A Bird’s Eye View," MPRA Paper 17015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boughton, Duncan & Mather, David & Tschirley, David L. & Walker, Thomas S. & Cunguara, Benedito & Payongayong, Ellen M., 2006. "Changes in Rural Household Income Patterns in Mozambique, 1996-2002, and Implications for Agriculture’s Contribution to Poverty Reduction," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56066, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deininger, Klaus & Xia, Fang, 2016. "Quantifying Spillover Effects from Large Land-based Investment: The Case of Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 227-241.
- Le Billon, Philippe & Pérez Niño, Helena, 2013. "Foreign Aid, Resource Rents and Institution-Building in Mozambique and Angola," WIDER Working Paper Series 102, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Deininger,Klaus W. & Xia,Fang & Mate,Aurelio & Payongayong,Ellen & Deininger,Klaus W. & Xia,Fang & Mate,Aurelio & Payongayong,Ellen, 2015. "Quantifying spillover effects from large farm establishments : the case of Mozambique," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7466, The World Bank.
- Helena Pérez Niño & Philippe Le Billon, 2013. "Foreign Aid, Resource Rents and Institution-Building in Mozambique and Angola," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2013-102, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:464125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carnicero, Javier & Rojas, David, 2010. "Application of information and communication technologies for health systems in Belgium, Denmark, Spain, the United Kingdom and Sweden," Políticas Sociales 168, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Athena Belegri--roboli & Maria Markaki & Panayotis G. Michaelides, 2011. "Labour Productivity Changes And Working Time: The Case Of Greece," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 329-339, June.
- Abebaw, Degnet & Tadesse, Fanaye & Mogues, Tewodaj, 2010.
"Access to improved water source and satisfaction with services: Evidence from rural Ethiopia,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1044, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abebaw, Degnet & Tadesse, Fanaye & Mogues, Tewodaj, 2011. "Access to improved water source and satisfaction with services: Evidence from rural Ethiopia," ESSP working papers 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Benedito Cunguara & Joseph Hanlon, 2012. "Whose Wealth Is It Anyway? Mozambique's Outstanding Economic Growth with Worsening Rural Poverty," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(3), pages 623-647, May.
- Mamadou Diouma Bah, 2014. "Mining for peace: diamonds, bauxite, iron ore and political stability in Guinea," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(142), pages 500-515, October.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Ray, Santanu, 2010. "Human development in North East India: a critical appraisal," MPRA Paper 26494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revape:v:39:y:2012:i:131:p:161-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CREA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CREA20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.