Human Development Reports on North-East India: A Bird’s Eye View
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carnicero, Javier & Rojas, David, 2010. "Application of information and communication technologies for health systems in Belgium, Denmark, Spain, the United Kingdom and Sweden," Políticas Sociales 168, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mamadou Diouma Bah, 2014. "Mining for peace: diamonds, bauxite, iron ore and political stability in Guinea," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(142), pages 500-515, October.
- Benedito Cunguara, 2012. "An exposition of development failures in Mozambique," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(131), pages 161-170, March.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Ray, Santanu, 2010. "Human development in North East India: a critical appraisal," MPRA Paper 26494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abebaw, Degnet & Tadesse, Fanaye & Mogues, Tewodaj, 2010.
"Access to improved water source and satisfaction with services: Evidence from rural Ethiopia,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1044, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abebaw, Degnet & Tadesse, Fanaye & Mogues, Tewodaj, 2011. "Access to improved water source and satisfaction with services: Evidence from rural Ethiopia," ESSP working papers 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:464125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athena Belegri--roboli & Maria Markaki & Panayotis G. Michaelides, 2011. "Labour Productivity Changes And Working Time: The Case Of Greece," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 329-339, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Development; Northeast India;
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2009-09-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HAP-2009-09-05 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2009-09-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.