Skill Shortage versus Subject Choice, Case of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Atiq-Ur-Rehman & Hafsa Anis & Saud Ahmed Khan, 2009. "Skill Shortage versus Subject Choice: Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(4), pages 487-496.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelly, Elish & O'Connell, Philip J. & Smyth, Emer, 2010.
"The economic returns to field of study and competencies among higher education graduates in Ireland,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 650-657, August.
- Elish Kelly & Philip O'Connell & Emer Smyth, 2008. "The Economic Returns to Field of Study and Competencies Among Higher Education Graduates in Ireland," Papers WP242, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Yeo Khee Yong & Toh Mun Heng & Shandre Mugan Thangavelu & James Wong, 2007. "Premium on Fields of Study : The Returns to Higher Education in Singapore," Microeconomics Working Papers 21921, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Jamil & Ahmed Imran Hunjra & Babar Khalid, 2014. "Important Factors of Human Resource Development in Pakistan," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 3(1), pages 1-12, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSubject Choice; Skill Shortage; National Needs;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-11-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HRM-2009-11-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .