Premium on Fields of Study: The Returns to Higher Education in Singapore
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/ecs/scape/index.html|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geeta Gandhi Kingdon, 1997.
"Does the labour market explain lower female schooling in India?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6715, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Geeta Gandhi Kingdon, 1998. "Does the labour market explain lower female schooling in India?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 39-65.
- Geeta Gandhi Kingdon, 1997. "Does the Labour Market Explain Lower Female Schooling in India?," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 01, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bartel, Ann P & Lichtenberg, Frank R, 1987. "The Comparative Advantage of Educated Workers in Implementing New Technology," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Tansel, A., 1992.
"Wage Employment, Earnings and Returns to Schooling for Men and Women in Turkey,"
661, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Tansel, Aysit, 1994. "Wage employment, earnings and returns to schooling for men and women in Turkey," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 305-320.
- Carmen Garcia Prieto & Angel Martin Roman & Carlos Perez Dominguez, 2005.
"Actual and Potential Returns to Schooling in Spain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 387-407.
- Carmen García Prieto & Angel Martín Román & Carlos Pérez Domínguez, . "Actual and potential returns to schooling in Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 157, FEDEA.
- Hossain, Shaikh I., 1997. "Making education in China equitable and efficient," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1814, The World Bank.
- Chris Sakellariou, 2003. "Rates of Return to Investments in Formal and Technical/Vocational Education in Singapore," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 73-87.
- Concetta, MENDOLICCHIO, 2005. "Gender and private returns to education : a cross-European analysis," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005056, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Pedro S. Martins & Jim Jin, 2008.
"Firm-Level Social Returns to Education,"
9, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Martins, Pedro S., 2004. "Firm-Level Social Returns to Education," IZA Discussion Papers 1382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pedro S. Martins, 2004. "Firm-Level Social Returns to Education," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0404, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 2001. "How Large are Human-Capital Externalities? Evidence from Compulsory-Schooling Laws," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2000, Volume 15, pages 9-74 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mun Heng Toh & Chai Shing Wong, 1999. "Rates of Return to Education in Singapore," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 235-252.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1969. "Capital-Skill Complementarity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(4), pages 465-68, November.
- Elchanan Cohn & John Addison, 1998. "The Economic Returns to Lifelong Learning in OECD Countries," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 253-307.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sca:scaewp:0703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.