A Comparative Study on Regional Finance in Japan and Korea: Evidence from Three Questionnaires
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans Degryse, 2004.
"The Impact of Technology and Regulation on the Geographical Scope of Banking,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 571-590, Winter.
- Hans Degryse & Steven Ongena, 2004. "The Impact of Technology and Regulation on the Geographical Scope of Banking," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0408, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 2009. "What Types of Small and Medium-sized Businesses Are Utilizing New Financial Products?," MPRA Paper 17494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsJapan; Korea; SME Finance; Regional Banking.;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.