What Types of Small and Medium-sized Businesses Are Utilizing New Financial Products?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2006. "Japanese Corporate Finance: What Factors Affect the Financial Decisions of Japanese Firms?: A Survey Result," ISER Discussion Paper 0655, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Hirofumi Uchida & Gregory F. Udell & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2006. "Loan Officers and Relationship Lending," Discussion papers 06031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nobuyoshi Yamori & Kei Tomimura & Kozo Harimaya, 2011.
"What kinds of credit associations favour introducing new financial technology?,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 343-347.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi & Tomimura, Kei & Harimaya, Kozo, 2009. "What kinds of credit associations favor introducing new financial technology?," MPRA Paper 19355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi & Hirakawa, Hitoshi, 2009. "A Comparative Study on Regional Finance in Japan and Korea: Evidence from Three Questionnaires," MPRA Paper 18234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancing Products; SME Finance; Relationship Banking; Main Bank.;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2009-10-03 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ENT-2009-10-03 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .