Economic reform and Productivity Growth in Indian Paper and Paper Products Industry: A Nonparametric Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S Madheswaran & Hailin Liao & Badri Narayan RathAuthor-Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 2007. "Productivity growth of Indian manufacturing sector: panel estimation of stochastic production frontier and technical inefficiency," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 40(2), pages 35-50, January-M.
- Pattnayak, Sanja S. & Thangavelu, S.M., 2005. "Economic reform and productivity growth in Indian manufacturing industries: an interaction of technical change and scale economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 601-615, July.
- Bulent Unel, 2003. "Productivity Trends in India's Manufacturing Sectors in the Last Two Decades," IMF Working Papers 03/22, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsIndian Paper Industry; Economic Reforms; Productivity; Malmquist Index;
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-08-30 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2009-08-30 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.