Economic reform and Productivity Growth in Indian Paper and Paper Products Industry: A Nonparametric Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S Madheswaran & Hailin Liao & Badri Narayan RathAuthor-Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 2007. "Productivity growth of Indian manufacturing sector: panel estimation of stochastic production frontier and technical inefficiency," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 40(2), pages 35-50, January-M.
- Pattnayak, Sanja S. & Thangavelu, S.M., 2005. "Economic reform and productivity growth in Indian manufacturing industries: an interaction of technical change and scale economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 601-615, July.
- Bulent Unel, 2003. "Productivity Trends in India's Manufacturing Sectors in the Last Two Decades," IMF Working Papers 03/22, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsIndian Paper Industry; Economic Reforms; Productivity; Malmquist Index;
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-08-30 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2009-08-30 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .