Report NEP-EFF-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chirayil, Anish, 2008. "Economic reform and Productivity Growth in Indian Paper and Paper Products Industry: A Nonparametric Analysis," MPRA Paper 16919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schiffbauer, Marc & Siedschlag, Iulia & Ruane, Frances, 2009. "Do Foreign Mergers & Acquisitions Boost Firm Productivity?," Papers DYNREG47, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Simões, Pedro & Cunha Marques, Rui, 2009. "Performance and Congestion Analysis of the Portuguese Hospital Services," MPRA Paper 16940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finicelli, Andrea & Pagano, Patrizio & Sbracia, Massimo, 2009. "Trade-revealed TFP," MPRA Paper 16951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2009. "Spatial competition for passengers and its influence on efficiency of European airports," MPRA Paper 16930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Fazio & Davide Piacentino, 2009. "A spatial multilevel analysis of Italian SMEs Productivity," Working Papers 2009_31, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.