Betweenness Centrality of Fractal and Non-Fractal Scale-Free Model Networks and Tests on Real Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orsenigo, L. & Pammolli, F. & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2001. "Technological change and network dynamics: Lessons from the pharmaceutical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 485-508, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Da-Wen & Yu, Zu-Guo & Anh, Vo, 2017. "Multifractal analysis and topological properties of a new family of weighted Koch networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 469(C), pages 695-705.
More about this item
KeywordsInterfirm networks; R&D collaborations; Pharmaceutical industry; ICT.;
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .