Responsive Regulation: Achieving the Right Balance Between Persuasion and Penalisation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Responsive regulation:achieving the right balance between persuasion and penalisation," MPRA Paper 15543, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2009.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin & Lodge, Martin, 2011.
"Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199576098.
- Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin, 1999. "Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774389.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf regulation; co regulation; enforced self regulation; meta regulation; responsive regulation; risk;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2009-03-28 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-03-28 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .