Report NEP-REG-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Responsive Regulation: Achieving the Right Balance Between Persuasion and Penalisation," MPRA Paper 14170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "Background Considerations to a Regulation of the U.S. Financial System--Third Time a Charm? Or Strike Three? ," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_557, Levy Economics Institute.
- de Walque, Gregory & Pierrard, Olivier & Rouabah, Abdelaziz, 2009. "Financial (In)stability, Supervision and Liquidity Injections: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 7202, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silvia Sgherri & Bertrand Gruss, 2009. "The Volatility Costs of Procyclical Lending Standards; An Assessment Using a Dsge Model," IMF Working Papers 09/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Henrik Andersen, 2009. "Norwegian banks in a recession: Procyclical implications of Basel II," Working Paper 2009/04, Norges Bank.
- Antonio Estache & Martin A. Rossi, 2009. "Regulatory Agencies: Impact on Firm Performance and Social Welfare," Working Papers ECARES 2009_010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Davenport, Scott V. & Chadha, R. & Gale, R., 2009. "Competition Policy Reform in Agriculture: A Comparison of the BRICs Countries," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48154, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- McAleer, M.J. & Jiménez-Martín, J.A. & Pérez-Amaral, T., 2008. "A decision rule to minimize daily capital charges in forecasting value-at-risk," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2008-34, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005954 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Doole, Graeme J. & Pannell, David J., 2009. "Nonpoint pollution policy evaluation under ambiguity," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48036, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2009. "Burden of Proof in Environmental Disputes in the WTO: Legal Aspects," Working Paper Series 793, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bardsley, Peter & Burfurd, Ingrid, 2009. "Contract Design for Biodiversity Procurement," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48047, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John C. & Wagner, Liam, 2009. "Grandfathering and greenhouse: the role of compensation and adjustment assistance in the introduction of a carbon emissions trading scheme for Australia," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48042, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.