Burden of Proof in Environmental Disputes in the WTO: Legal Aspects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2008. "The Permissible Reach of National Environmental Policies," Working Paper Series 739, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Jun 2008.
- Sunstein,Cass R., 2004. "Risk and Reason," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016254.
- Gollier, Christian & Jullien, Bruno & Treich, Nicolas, 2000. "Scientific progress and irreversibility: an economic interpretation of the 'Precautionary Principle'," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 229-253, February.
- Henrik Horn, 2006. "National Treatment in the GATT," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 394-404, March.
- Sanchirico, Chris William, 1997. "The burden of proof in civil litigation: A simple model of mechanism design," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 431-447, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horn, Henrik, 2009.
"The Burden of Proof in National Treatment Disputes and the Environment,"
Working Paper Series
791, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Horn, Henrik, 2009. "The Burden of Proof in National Treatment Disputes and the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horn, Henrik, 2011. "The burden of proof in trade disputes and the environment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 15-29, July.
- Hakan Eggert & Mads Greaker, 2014.
"Promoting Second Generation Biofuels: Does the First Generation Pave the Road?,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-16, July.
- Eggert, Håkan & Greaker, Mads, 2013. "Promoting Second Generation Biofuels: Does the First Generation Pave the Road?," Discussion Papers dp-13-18-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Henrik Horn & Petros C. Mavroidis, 2014.
"Multilateral environmental agreements in the WTO: Silence speaks volumes,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 10(1), pages 147-166, March.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroides, Petros C., 2013. "Multilateral Environmental Agreements in the WTO: Silence Speaks Volumes," Working Paper Series 983, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBurden of Proof; Burden of Production; Burden of Persuasion; WTO; Environment;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-03-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-03-28 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .