Visión estratégica del negocio del fútbol. La opinión de los presidentes de los clubes de fútbol ingleses que cotizan en Bolsa
[Strategic vision of football business]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Morrow, 1999. "The New Business of Football," Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan, number 978-0-230-37174-3, September.
- Bill Gerrard & Steve Dobson, 2000. "Testing for monopoly rents in the market for playing talent – Evidence from English professional football," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 142-164, September.
- Roger G. Noll, 2002. "The Economics of Promotion and Relegation in Sports Leagues," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 3(2), pages 169-203, May.
- Thomas Ericson, 2000. "The Bosman Case," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 1(3), pages 203-218, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Antonio Samagaio & Eduardo Couto & Jorge Caiado, 2009. "Sporting, financial and stock market performance in English football: an empirical analysis of structural relationships," CEMAPRE Working Papers 0906, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Barajas, Angel & Fernández-Jardón, Carlos & Crolley, Liz, 2005. "Does sports performance influence revenues and economic results in Spanish football?," MPRA Paper 3234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barajas, Angel, 2004. "Modelo de valoración de clubes de fútbol basado en los factores clave de su negocio [Valuation model for football clubs based on the key factors of their business]," MPRA Paper 13158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berlinschi, Ruxanda & Schokkaert, Jeroen & Swinnen, Johan, 2013.
"When drains and gains coincide: Migration and international football performance,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-14.
- Ruxanda Berlinschi & Jeroen Schokkaert & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2010. "When Drains and Gains Coincide: Migration and International Football Performance," LICOS Discussion Papers 26510, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Helmut M. Dietl & Egon Franck & Markus Lang, 2008.
"Overinvestment In Team Sports Leagues: A Contest Theory Model,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(3), pages 353-368, July.
- Helmut Dietl & Egon Franck & Markus Lang, 2005. "Overinvestment in Team Sports Leagues: A Contest Theory Model," Working Papers 0002, University of Zurich, Center for Research in Sports Administration (CRSA), revised 2007.
- Helmut Dietl & Egon Franck & Markus Lang, 2005. "Overinvestment in Team Sports Leagues: A Contest Theory Model," Working Papers 0038, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2007.
- Artur Wyszyński, 2013. "Ekonomiczne aspekty wejścia klubów piłkarskich na giełdę," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5-6, pages 123-151.
- Marco Di Domizio & Raul Caruso & Bernd Frick, 2020. "Intelligenza Collettiva E Valore Di Mercato Dei Calciatori: Il Caso Transfermarkt," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 16(2), pages 155-172, novembre.
- Geoff Walters & Sean Hamil, 2013. "The contests for power and influence over the regulatory space within the English professional football industry, 1980-2012," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(5), pages 740-767, July.
- Carl Singleton & J. James Reade & Johan Rewilak & Dominik Schreyer, 2021. "How big is home advantage at the Olympic Games?," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2021-13, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Hans van Ophem & Jeroen Ruijg, 2014. "Determinants of football transfers," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 14-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Allen R. Sanderson & John J. Siegfried, 2003.
"Thinking about Competitive Balance,"
Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 4(4), pages 255-279, November.
- Allen R. Sanderson & John J. Siegfried, 2003. "Thinking About Competitive Balance," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0318, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Andrew Adams & Stephen Morrow & Ian Thomson, 2016. "The 'Typical' Club? A Configuration Analysis of Scottish Football Clubs," CFI Discussion Papers 1601, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University.
- Bouvet, Patrick, 2011. "Que valent les compétitions sportives? Une nouvelle piste de réflexion," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 87(2), pages 205-222, juin.
- Stefan Szymanski & Tommaso M. Valletti, 2010. "Promotion and Relegation in Sporting Contests," Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: The Comparative Economics of Sport, chapter 6, pages 198-228, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Stefan Szymanski & Stephen F. Ross, 2007. "Governance And Vertical Integration In Team Sports," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 616-626, October.
- Trudo Dejonghe & Wim Van Opstal, 2010. "Competitive balance between national leagues in European football after the Bosman Case," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 6(2), pages 41-61, Settembre.
- Craig A. Depken & Tomislav Globan, 2021. "Football transfer fee premiums and Europe's big five," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 87(3), pages 889-908, January.
- Stefan Szymanski & Stephanie Leach, 2006. "Tilting the Playing Field (Why a sports league planner would choose less, not more, competitive balance): The case of English Football," Working Papers 0619, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Dominik Schreyer & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2019. "Football Spectator No-Show Behavior," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 20(4), pages 580-602, May.
- Adrian R. Bell & Chris Brooks & David Matthews & Charles Sutcliffe, 2012.
"Over the moon or sick as a parrot? The effects of football results on a club's share price,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(26), pages 3435-3452, September.
- Adrian Bell & Chris Brooks & David Matthews & Charles Sutcliffe, 2009. "Over the Moon or Sick as a Parrot? The Effect's of Football Results on a Club's Share Price," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2009-08, Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Adrian Bell & Chris Brooks & David Matthews & Charles Sutcliffe, 2011. "Over the Moon or Sick as a Parrot? The Effects of Football Results on a Club's Share Price," Post-Print hal-00709557, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFootball; Sport Economics; Strategy;
All these keywords.
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.