The scientifiv way of thinking in statistics, statistical physics and quantum mechanics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Săvoiu, Gheorghe, 2008. "The scientific way of thinking in statistics, statistical physics and quantum mechanics," MPRA Paper 14093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallegati, Mauro & Keen, Steve & Lux, Thomas & Ormerod, Paul, 2006. "Worrying trends in econophysics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 1-6.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Guala,Francesco, 2005. "The Methodology of Experimental Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521618618, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rsr:journl:v:65:y:2017:i:3:p:35-46 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStatistics; Statistical Physics; Quantum Mechanics; Econophysics; Sociophysics;
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .