Earning Differentials Across Social Groups: Evidences from India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esteve-Volart, Berta, 2004.
"Gender discrimination and growth: theory and evidence from India,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6641, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Berta Esteve-Volart, 2004. "Gender Discrimination and Growth: Theory and Evidence from India," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 42, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Monsen & Prashanth Mahagaonkar & Christian Dienes, 2012.
"Entrepreneurship in India: the question of occupational transition,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 359-382, September.
- Erik Monsen & Prashanth Mahagaonkar & Christian Dienes, 2010. "Entrepreneurship in India - The Question of Occupational Transition," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp10007, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
More about this item
KeywordsEarning Disparity; Wage Labour Market; Social Exclusion; India;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.