What is the Long Run Growth Rate of the East Asian Tigers?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- B. Bhaskara Rao & Artur Tamazian & Rup Singh, 2010. "What is the long run growth rate of the East Asian Tigers?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(12), pages 1205-1208.
- B. Bhaskara Rao & Artur Tamazian & Rup Singh, 2010. "What is the Long Run Growth Rate of the East Asian Tigers?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2007. "Estimates of the steady state growth rates for selected Asian countries with an endogenous growth framework," MPRA Paper 2389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jong-il Kim, 2002. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in East Asia: Implications for the Future," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 1(2), pages 50-70.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Cooray, Arusha & Hassan, Gazi Mainul, 2011. "Growth effects of education with the extreme bounds analysis: some evidence from Asia," MPRA Paper 32279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sami Ben Mim (ERUDITE) & Fatma Mabrouk (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Remittances and economic growth: what channels of transmission? (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-28, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian Tigers; Systems Dynamic GMM; Growth Accounting; Factor Accumulation as Residual;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2009-01-17 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SEA-2009-01-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .