Put your money where your mouth is
This article presents a method for nonprofits to calculate a budgetary allocation which is consistent with their strategic goals. The method is based on the application of Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) to budgetary allocation. A proposed index, which is based on a comparison between the calculated budgetary allocation and the actual one, can help nonprofits to determine the level of fit between their goals and their budgetary priorities.
|Date of creation:||27 Dec 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saaty, Thomas L., 1990. "How to make a decision: The analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 9-26, September.
- Gilles Nancy & Boriana Yontcheva, 2006. "Does NGO Aid Go to the Poor? Empirical Evidence from Europe," IMF Working Papers 06/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Axel Dreher & Florian Mölders & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2007.
"Are NGOs the Better Donors? A Case Study of Aid Allocation for Sweden,"
KOF Working papers
07-180, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Dreher, Axel & Mölders, Florian & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2007. "Are NGOs the better donors? A case study of aid allocation for Sweden," Kiel Working Papers 1383, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Axel Dreher & Florian Mölders & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2007. "Are NGOs the Better Donors? A Case Study of Aid Allocation for Sweden," Kiel Working Papers 1383, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Malki, Elli, 2008. "Systematic Approach to the Allocation of Budgets for humanitarian Aid Programs: A Practical Tool for International NGOs," MPRA Paper 10388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.