Systematic Approach to the Allocation of Budgets for humanitarian Aid Programs: A Practical Tool for International NGOs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ebrahim, Alnoor, 2003. "Accountability In Practice: Mechanisms for NGOs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 813-829, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malki, Elli, 2008.
"A benchmarking model for measuring the efficiency of a humanitarian aid program: a case study of an international NGO,"
11222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malki, Elli, 2008. "A benchmarking model for measuring the efficiency of a humanitarian aid program: a case study of an international NGO," MPRA Paper 11317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malki, Elli, 2008. "Put your money where your mouth is," MPRA Paper 12388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNGO; budget; allocation; aid;
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .