Has Kelantan grown faster than other states in Malaysia? A panel data analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cogley, Timothy, 1990.
"International Evidence on the Size of the Random Walk in Output,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 501-518, June.
- Cogley, T., 1989. "International Evidence On The Size Of The Random Walk In Output," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 89-02, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Cogley, T., 1989. "International Evidence On The Size Of The Random Walk In Output," Working Papers 89-02, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Durlauf, Steven N, 1995. "Convergence in International Output," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 97-108, April-Jun.
- Campbell, John Y. & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1989.
"International evidence on the persistence of economic fluctuations,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 319-333, March.
- John Y. Campbell & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1988. "International Evidence on the Persistence of Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 2498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Campbell, John, 1989. "International Evidence on the Persistence of Economic Fluctuations," Scholarly Articles 3224417, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lee Kian Lim & Michael McAleer, 2004.
"Convergence and catching up in ASEAN: a comparative analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 137-153.
- Lee Kian Lim & Michael McAleer, 2003. "Convergence and Catching Up in ASEAN: A Comparative Analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-218, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Roberto Cellini & Antonello E. Scorcu, 2000.
"Segmented stochastic convergence across the G-7 countries,"
Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 463-474.
- R. Cellini & A. Scorcu, 1998. "Segmented stochastic convergence across the G-7 countries," Working Papers 312, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Maddala, G S & Wu, Shaowen, 1999. " A Comparative Study of Unit Root Tests with Panel Data and a New Simple Test," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(0), pages 631-652, Special I.
- Oxley, Les & Greasley, David, 1995. "A Time-Series Perspective on Convergence: Australia, UK and USA since 1870," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 71(214), pages 259-270, September.
- Greasley, David & Oxley, Les, 1997. "Time-series based tests of the convergence hypothesis: Some positive results," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 143-147, October.
- Skonhoft, Anders, 1995. "Catching Up and Falling Behind, a Vintage Model Approach," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 285-295, September.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Mills, Leonard O., 1993. "Are U.S. regional incomes converging? : A time series analysis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 335-346, November.
- Andre Jungmittag, 2006. "Innovation dynamics in the EU: convergence or divergence? A cross-country panel data analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 313-331, June.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsregional disparity; malaysia; panel data analysis;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.