Has Kelantan grown faster than other states in Malaysia? A panel data analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cogley, Timothy, 1990.
"International Evidence on the Size of the Random Walk in Output,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 501-518, June.
- Cogley, T., 1989. "International Evidence On The Size Of The Random Walk In Output," Working Papers 89-02, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Cogley, T., 1989. "International Evidence On The Size Of The Random Walk In Output," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 89-02, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Durlauf, Steven N, 1995. "Convergence in International Output," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 97-108, April-Jun.
- Campbell, John Y. & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1989.
"International evidence on the persistence of economic fluctuations,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 319-333, March.
- John Y. Campbell & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1988. "International Evidence on the Persistence of Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 2498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Campbell, John, 1989. "International Evidence on the Persistence of Economic Fluctuations," Scholarly Articles 3224417, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lee Kian Lim & Michael McAleer, 2004.
"Convergence and catching up in ASEAN: a comparative analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 137-153.
- Lee Kian Lim & Michael McAleer, 2003. "Convergence and Catching Up in ASEAN: A Comparative Analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-218, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Roberto Cellini & Antonello E. Scorcu, 2000.
"Segmented stochastic convergence across the G-7 countries,"
Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 463-474.
- R. Cellini & A. Scorcu, 1998. "Segmented stochastic convergence across the G-7 countries," Working Papers 312, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Maddala, G S & Wu, Shaowen, 1999. " A Comparative Study of Unit Root Tests with Panel Data and a New Simple Test," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(0), pages 631-652, Special I.
- Oxley, Les & Greasley, David, 1995. "A Time-Series Perspective on Convergence: Australia, UK and USA since 1870," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 71(214), pages 259-270, September.
- Greasley, David & Oxley, Les, 1997. "Time-series based tests of the convergence hypothesis: Some positive results," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 143-147, October.
- Skonhoft, Anders, 1995. "Catching Up and Falling Behind, a Vintage Model Approach," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 285-295, September.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Mills, Leonard O., 1993. "Are U.S. regional incomes converging? : A time series analysis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 335-346, November.
- Andre Jungmittag, 2006. "Innovation dynamics in the EU: convergence or divergence? A cross-country panel data analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 313-331, June.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsregional disparity; malaysia; panel data analysis;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .