Catching Up and Falling Behind, a Vintage Model Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernhard Heitger, 1993. "Convergence, the “tax-state” and economic dynamics," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(2), pages 254-274, June.
- Hirnissa, M.T & Habibullah, M.S., 2008. "Finance and other services sectors in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak: Testing for stochastic convergence," MPRA Paper 12108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Habibullah, M.S. & Smith, Peter & Dayang-Afizzah, A.M., 2008. "Has Kelantan grown faster than other states in Malaysia? A panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 12109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:5:y:1995:i:3:p:285-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .