A Cournot model for analysing the effects of an open skies agreement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alves, Vera & Forte, Rosa, 2015. "A Cournot model for analysing the effects of an open skies agreement," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 125-134.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adler, Nicole & Hashai, Niron, 2005. "Effect of open skies in the Middle East region," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 878-894, December.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Ho, Chun-Yu, 2010.
"A dynamic game of airline network competition: Hub-and-spoke networks and entry deterrence,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 377-382, July.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Chun-Yu Ho, 2009. "A Dynamic Game of Airline Network Competition: Hub-and-Spoke Networks and Entry Deterrence," Working Papers tecipa-379, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 2001. "The economics of international codesharing: an analysis of airline alliances," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1475-1498, December.
- Pels, Eric, 2009. "Network competition in the open aviation area," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 83-89.
- Button, Kenneth, 2009. "The impact of USâ€“EU â€œOpen Skiesâ€ agreement on airline market structures and airline networks," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 59-71.
- Pitfield, D.E., 2009. "The assessment of the EUâ€“US Open Skies Agreement: The counterfactual and other difficulties," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 308-314.
- Cosmas, Alex & Belobaba, Peter & Swelbar, William, 2010. "The effects of open skies agreements on transatlantic air service levels," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 222-225.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Yu, Chunyan, 1995. "A productivity comparison of the world's major airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 181-195.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr, 2007. "Complementary versus semi-complementary airline partnerships," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 381-393, May.
- Barbot, Cristina, 2004. "Economic effects of re-allocating airports slots: a vertical differentiation approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 333-343.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:jspord:0951 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chao, Ching-Cheng & Li, Ru-Guo, 2017. "Effects of cargo types and load efficiency on airline cargo revenues," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 26-33.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Skies agreement; Cournot model; Effects on prices; Firms’ profits.;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-07-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2013-07-05 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-TRE-2013-07-05 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:cetedp:1311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Bonanca). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.